Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Bad Game of the Tale
by
Xatire Aliyeva

My name is Xatire. I am 24. I live on an island. You can ask why. If it is interesting for you, I can retell my story for you.

Ten years ago one summer day I went sightseeing with my family by ship. It was a sunny and wonderful day. The weather was very good. Our ship sailed on the sea, we sat on the deck and was looking around. We were enjoying it, but suddenly everything changed. The storm began at the sea. It was very strong. We didn't know what to do. We were in the middle of the sea in such stormy weather. It was very terrible.

At that moment, I fell into the sea. I couldn't swim. I began to struggle against death. I didn't want to die so. I was unconscience, I didn't know what happened. I can't remember. I don't know how much time passed, but suddenly I came around and saw that I am on the bank of the sea. First I didn't understand what happened. Where am I? Where is here? Then I understood everything. When I was under the sea, a strong wind brought me here. I don't know how long I was unconscious. Then I don't know where is my family, how was their tale. It seems that I will never know. It is terrible for me because I am alone. There is nobody here. There are many plants, trees, birds, and animals, but there are no people. Only I.

I made a little home from the trees. It was very little and uncomfortable, but I have no other way. I am obliged.

Every day I woke up, eat fruits, and go for a walk on the island. Then if I want, I go fishing because fish is my main food. It is my life on an island. It is not interesting, opposite it is very boring, but I got accustomed. I don't know how long I will stay here, I'll find an escape. I am waiting patiently for that day. If that day will ever come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment