Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Eagle's View

An Eagle's View
by
Leo Morano

If I had a choice to be transformed into any animal I would choose to be an eagle. The reason why I want it is that eagles have some opportunities which if I had them they would definitely bring some important changes to my life. For me being a eagle first of all would mean living a free life. Also then I would make one of my biggest wish come true: travelling around the world. And probably doing it by using no means of transport, but my own wings would make me live on the edge of independence. I would enjoy the infinite freedom of travelling and learning about all countries and cultures. And doing it as a bird would have another extra positive aspect: to have strong eyes as eagles have. To look down upon the Earth from high above and see all details on it. Looking at something with a birds eye view helps you learn it better and enjoy it more. Moreover, as we know, having flying  skills is something human beings can't identify with. Thats why practicing this feeling for the first time would excite me. Thus I am sure as an eagle I would be more intelligent and interesting being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment